If you’re feeling overwhelmed or anxious about what’s going on in the world right now, here’s a list of self care ideas that might be helpful.
15 easy self care ideas you can do at home
- Read a book -we’ve all got that book we’ve been meaning to read!
- Have a mini decluttering session – an organised home or workspace feels so calm.
- Tap a nap – they’re not just for kids!
- Watch you favourite movie – it’ll be an instant mood lifter.
- Run a bath – add a few drops of your favourite bettyquette body oil for ultimate luxury and hydration.
- Go for walk – getting outside is so good for the soul.
- Light a candle – it feels so relaxing to have a candle burning.
- Buy yourself flowers – because you deserve them.
- Go to bed early – don’t forget to apply your Sleep On It before you get into bed. It will help to nourish the skin and soothe the mind.
- Call or FaceTime your bestie – belly laughs are guarenteed.
- Take a break from social media – it’ll help you focus on what’s really important; you.
- Listen to an uplifting podcast – it’ll inspire and motivate you in no time.
- Give someone a compliment – sharing the love is a great way to feel good.
- Have a picnic outside – your favourite foods and the fresh air is a winning combination.
- Make time for yourself – there’s only one you.
It’s a strange old time in the world at the moment. CoronaVirus, self isolation, general worry and anxiety. If you’ve got a self care tip or idea to add, please do so below. Never before has looking after ourselves been more important.