If you’re looking for some creative ways to re-use your drawstring bags, you’ve come to the right place. Our gorgeous blogger, Caley Joelle has collated the answers you, our lovely customers, gave us during a recent packaging chat on our Facebook page. Enjoy!
If you’ve ordered one of our bettyquette face oils or body oils, you’ll know that they’re parcelled in white drawstring bags.
These cute little bags, are perfect for a variety of purposes, other then for holding your bettyquette beauty products of course!
For me personally, I keep my white bags to store smaller items in them such as bobby pins and hair ties, and have found them particularly helpful when travelling to hold my phone charger and earphones.
We asked our amazing customers how they reuse and recycle their drawstring bags once they have received their bettyquette orders, and we loved their answers!
16 clever ways to reuse a drawstring bag
- The few little bits of daily make up for my handbag, Sally F
- I have used one of mine for my daughters princess Ooshies, Karin O
- I keep my oils in them, Cathy O
- Carrying my crystals when travelling or earrings to shoots
- I have also re gifted them, Jenni E
- Carrying my “jewels” when travelling
- Pop tissues in them to keep them clean in my handbag, Barbara H
- Using them as jewellery bags to pop into handbags for Share the Dignity’s ‘It’s in the bag’ charity drive, Mel P
- safety pins
- bobbins (sewer)
- earphones, Ruth J
- I have used them as gift bags
- And my daughter keeps glitter in them to be a tad fancy when making her slime!! Leighanne B