I don’t know about you, but I love using my rose quartz face roller.
I try to use it every night (it’s something I don’t always achieve, usually because I’m busy watching ridiculous shows like MAFS) because it really does work.
How to use a rose quartz face roller
I apply a couple of drops of Sleep On It to my clean face (PLEASE remember to remove your makeup every night…we’ll chat more about this important step in your skin care routine soon) and gently roll the face roller all over my face.
I use the larger end on my neck, cheeks and forehead while the smaller end is perfect for the under eye area.
5 reasons why I love my rose quartz face roller
1. It works brilliantly at reducing facial puffiness, particularly around the eye area.
2. It feels so calm on the skin.
3. It helps face oils absorb for deep hydration.
4. It eases muscle tension, particularly around the jaw area.
5. It’s a really lovely way to wind down, switch off and get my mind ready for bed.
Need one in your life too? Click the button below and say hello to gorgeous, glowing skin.