Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser
Developed and manufactured in Brisbane, Australia, our Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser is
- pH neutral = gentle on hands
- odour free = no nasty smell
- non-sticky = feels great on skin
- alcohol free = Benzalkonium Chloride is the active ingredient that reduces bacteria levels on hands. It remains on the skin and does not evaporate.
- easy to use spray pump = spray onto hands, rub hands together until dry and you’re done
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bronopol
Directions: Cup one hand and spray, pump or pour a liberal amount into the palm. Place the other hand on top and rub product over both palms, the back of hands and between fingers for at least a minute or until dry.
This product is manufactured exclusively for Bettyquette by Cargroomers International Pty Ltd in Brisbane, Australia. It is a cosmetic grade hand sanitiser that works to reduce bacteria on hands.
250ml, spray pump bottle.