Your simple in-flight skin care routine, sorted!
Welcome to the Bettyquette Beauty Club. Today we’re going to discuss the very important issue of your in-flight skin care routine.
I know, I know, it can be a bit tedious to think about looking after your skin during a flight, but did you even travel if you didn’t remove all your makeup and apply ALL the hydration to your gorgeous face all while trying to figure out where the head phones plug in?
The day of the flight
- Go light on the makeup. You’ll be taking it off once you the seatbelt sign is off. And let’s face it, we want to leave as much time as possible to dedicate to other important things like choosing a movie we haven’t already seen.
- Bring your own drink bottle. Hydration really is key and bringing your own drink bottle ensures you have access to water whenever you need it.
During the flight
- Remove your makeup. This is the one and only time it’s ok to use face wipes. Gently remove your makeup and get ready to go in hard with the hydration.
- Apply hydration: If you’re not bothered by people looking at you, now is the time to apply a face mask. A sheet mask is ideal.
If you prefer a more subtle approach, slather on your face oil.
Sleep On It is my in-flight face oil of choice. It feels so luxe, especially when you’re wedged down the back of economy, and the lavender and chamomile almost makes attempting to sleep semi-upright bearable.
- Drink all the water…and the occasional glass of champers. Because everyone knows a cheeky in-flight champers doesn’t count 😉
- Don’t forget your lip balm. Our lips need looking after too. A regular swipe of Betty Balm throughout the flight will keep your lips looking and feeling super smooth.
That’s it! You’re now ready to sit back, relax and enjoy your flight. With the added bonus of arriving at your destination with super glowy, ultra hydrated skin!